What is Qs-Pay Checkout?
How it works
Unlike many e-commerce solutions, Qs-Pay Checkout lives on your site, in its HTML client-side code. You add the shopping cart to your site just by redirecting a subdomain with a DNS Record from your domain registrar.
You just need to provide a Product object that has simple fields like name, price, description, etc.—to our SDK components. Usually, developers only need to use Qs-Pay Add To Cart Button component.
You manage orders within a user-friendly merchant dashboard. Unlike the cart, this dashboard doesn't live on your site—it's hosted on our own servers. You can access it at any time at this URL: https://panel.qs-pay.com
Now that you know how Qs-Pay Checkout works, you're likely wondering:
- How secure is Qs-Pay Checkout?
- Well it's secure by default. We use a secure protocol to communicate with our servers.
- All communications are secured through HTTPS.
- There is a fraud mechanism in place to prevent fraud.
- We use a PCI-compliant payment gateway.